Total Pageviews

Wednesday 20 April 2011

Cushions

Everyone loves a cushion. They're snuggly and cuddly and they decorate your couch, kinda like the way hats decorate your head.

Today I finished the first of 4 cushions I am making for my home. This one is kind of 70's inspired, and blends in really well with the colours in my living room. Although it's not really BRITISH inspired, it's very practical and really adds jujj to my parlour.




Of course, the most obvious motif for a cushion along our Knitannia theme, would be our very own Union Jack. There are so many on the market these days, that I think it is now a little common, and I'm resolute that we can find better ways to use our national flag.

Though here is a lovely muted version I found online.


You can find the pattern at this link

Union Jack Cushion CLICK HERE!!!


Eddie Knittster x

No comments:

Post a Comment